Conveniently compact and designed for reliability, the Classeq G400 Duo WS commercial glasswasher produces consistently great glasswashing results – perfect for smaller pubs, restaurants and cafés. Simple to operate, the Classeq is able to effectively wash and rinse 16 pint glasses per either 2 minute or 90 second cycle (up to 640 glasses per hour) using simple digital controls.
Double-skinned construction reduces noise as well as running costs, whilst at the end of service the self-clean and drain down systems ensure hygiene is maximised. Inside, the machine features a drain pump and WRAS approved air gap to allow for flexible installation, as well as an integral water softener which reduces internal lime scale build-up – essential if the machine is installed in areas with medium to hard water.
This glasswasher delivers a rinse temperature of 70°C, a temperature that won’t be reached when handwashing. As such, cleaning your equipment with this commercial glasswasher is the only way to guarantee effective sanitation when washing – ensuring staff and customers are protected against transferrable viruses. Once cleaned, we recommend storing your equipment in the wash basket to reduce contact and handling.
- Useable wash chamber height: 311mm
- Two wash cycles – standard or intensive
- Assisted self-clean and drain down cycle
- Energy saving standby mode
- Built-in chemical dosing pumps
- Rinse booster pump improves washing performance
- Minimum requirement of 2 bar incoming water pressure
- Supplied with two open baskets
- Double skinned construction reduces heat loss and noise
- Intuitive digital control panel and display
- WRAS compliant air gap
- Awaiting Stock