At Smart Hospitality Supplies, we strive to make the delivery process as smooth and transparent as possible. Below, you’ll find our delivery policies for different types of items and specific regions, as well as information about international shipping and our refund policy.
Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order.
Delivery within the UK (Mainland)
For customers within the UK mainland, we offer the following delivery options:
Standard Stock Items:
- Delivery Time: Our standard stock items are available for next-business-day delivery.
- Delivery Cost: Orders under £150 ex VAT will have a delivery fee of £7 ex VAT. Orders exceeding £150 ex VAT qualify for FREE delivery.
- Delivery Time: Made-to-order items require 1-5 business days for processing and delivery. (You can find estimated delivery times for items on their respective product pages).
- Delivery Cost: For orders under £150 ex VAT, there is a delivery fee of £7 ex VAT. Orders exceeding £150 ex VAT qualify for FREE Delivery.
- The delivery date and cost will be communicated to you separately for bespoke items.
Offshore & Remote UK Deliveries
For certain regions within the UK that are considered offshore or remote, please note the following delivery terms:
Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, IOM:
- Standard Stock Items & Made-to-Order Items – £15 ex VAT
- Standard Stock Items & Made-to-Order Items – £17 ex VAT
Channel Islands, Northern Ireland:
- Standard Stock Items & Made-to-Order Items – £20 ex VAT
While we cannot guarantee precise delivery times for offshore shipments due to factors such as customs, we will make every effort to provide you with a rough estimate after your purchase.
For international shipping inquiries, please get in touch with us at
01743 365 401 to request a quote. We’ll be happy to assist you in arranging delivery to your desired international location.
Returns and Refunds
We value your satisfaction with our products. Below are our refund policies:
- If a product is found to be faulty, we will cover the return shipping costs and:
- provide a replacement item, or;
- provide a full refund
- In the case of non-faulty items, we will consider returns only if the items are in an unopened and unused condition and suitable for resale.
- The delivery charge and the cost of returning the item to us will not be refunded.
- Some items, such as made-to-order products have a 25% restock fee you will be advise at the time of your return query if this is the case.
- A 25% re-stocking fee may be applied to items returned after ten working days from the delivery date.
- Please note that some items, such as bespoke and made-to-order products cannot be returned unless they are deemed to be faulty, please check with our team before returning items to us.
Please get in contact with us to arrange a return – 01743 365 401.