Compact and reliable, the Classeq G400 commercial glasswasher produces excellent, consistent glasswashing results time after time – ideal for smaller pubs, restaurants and cafés. Simple to use, clean and maintain, the Classeq is able to effectively wash and rinse 16 pint glasses per cycle (up to 480 glasses per hour), operated with simple digital controls. Double-skinned construction reduces noise as well as running costs, whilst at the end of service the self-clean and drain-down systems ensure hygiene is maximised.
This glasswasher delivers a rinse temperature of 70°C, a temperature that won’t be reached when handwashing. As such, cleaning your equipment with this commercial glasswasher is the only way to guarantee effective sanitation when washing – ensuring staff and customers are protected against transferrable viruses. Once cleaned, we recommend storing your equipment in the wash basket to reduce contact and handling.
Please note: this unit must drain water to operate and only drains down using gravity (see diagram). If the drain outlet is level or above that of the drainage point of the machine, an external pump will be required. A drain hose is supplied with this machine to connect to a floor drain pipe.
If this machine is used in a medium or hard water area, an external water softener is required (sold separately).
- Generous usable wash chamber height: 311mm
- Assisted self-clean and drain down cycle
- Energy saving standby mode reduces running costs
- Built-in chemical dosing pumps
- Made in Britain
- Minimum requirement of 2 bar incoming water pressure
- Supplied with two open baskets
- Double skinned door improves energy efficiency and reduces noise during use
- Intuitive digital control panel and display – quick to learn and operate
- Two wash cycles – standard or intensive
- Awaiting Stock