Keep your glassware sparkling clean with the compact and powerful Classeq G400P commercial glasswasher. Able to wash up to 16 pint glasses per two minute cycle (max. 480 per hour), the Classeq can also produce excellent glasswashing results when cleaning hi-ball, wine or other specialist drinks glasses. With simple digital controls, it’s easy to operate and the double-skinned door construction reduces running costs and overall noise output. Fitted with a drain pump to allow for flexible installation.
This glasswasher delivers a rinse temperature of 70°C, a temperature that won’t be reached when handwashing. As such, cleaning your equipment with this commercial glasswasher is the only way to guarantee effective sanitation when washing – ensuring staff and customers are protected against transferrable viruses. Once cleaned, we recommend storing your equipment in the wash basket to reduce contact and handling.
Please note: if this machine is used in a medium or hard water area, an external water softener is required (sold separately).
- Useable wash chamber height: 311mm
- Two wash cycles – standard or intensive
- Assisted self-clean and drain down cycle
- Energy saving standby mode
- Built-in chemical dosing pumps
- Minimum requirement of 2 bar incoming water pressure
- Supplied with two open baskets
- Double skinned door reduces heat loss and noise
- Intuitive digital control panel and display
- Awaiting Stock