Effective and powerful, the Classeq G500 commercial glasswasher produces excellent glasswashing results every time – all within a small 500x605mm footprint. Suitable for busier establishments, the Classeq uses simple digital controls to quickly wash up to 25 pint glasses per cycle. Double skinned door construction not only reduces running costs – it also reduces noise, meaning even during quieter hours noise disruption is minimised. For further convenience and hygiene, the G500 also includes a handy self-clean and drain down program.
This glasswasher delivers a rinse temperature of 70°C, a temperature that won’t be reached when handwashing. As such, cleaning your equipment with this commercial glasswasher is the only way to guarantee effective sanitation when washing – ensuring staff and customers are protected against transferrable viruses. Once cleaned, we recommend storing your equipment in the wash basket to reduce contact and handling.
Please note: this unit must drain water to operate and only drains down using gravity (see diagram). If the drain outlet is level or above that of the drainage point of the machine, an external pump will be required. A drain hose is supplied with this machine to connect to a floor drain pipe.
If this machine is used in a medium or hard water area, an external water softener is required (sold separately).
- Useable wash chamber height: 343mm
- Two wash cycles – standard or intensive
- Assisted self-clean and drain down cycle
- Energy saving standby mode
- Built-in chemical dosing pumps
- Minimum requirement of 2 bar incoming water pressure
- Supplied with two open baskets
- Double skinned door reduces heat loss and noise
- Intuitive digital control panel and display
- Awaiting Stock