Powder Free Latex Gloves XL - Rubber Gloves
Size: Extra large. Pack quantity 100
For a safe, hygienic operation, equip staff with these extra-large, powder-free latex gloves. The naturally strong latex material provides a great barrier against chemicals and microorganisms, while also making the gloves tear and rip-resistant. This will help to keep staff’s hands protected and free from contamination when cleaning, handling food or working with other potentially hazardous materials.
This soft latex material, with a balanced PH level, makes the non-sterile gloves kinder to the wearer’s hands too – ensuring staff can carry out their daily tasks comfortably, and for lengthy periods.
And because they’re powder-free, the gloves can be safely used in food handling environments without risk of them tainting your ingredients.
Are These Gloves Recyclable?
Yes, as long as they’re uncontaminated, these gloves can be recycled through specialist recycling streams which may be offered locally to you. If you’re unable to recycle the gloves, please ensure you dispose of them responsibly into a general waste stream. If used in a care home or healthcare environment, these gloves should be disposed of in accordance with the latest government advice.
- Naturally strong latex material offers great resistance to tears and rips
- Powder-free, material is PH-balanced for safe use without skin irritation
- Elastic material offers greater touch sensitivity – essential for intricate tasks
- Bumper pack size of 100 means each box will last you even longer
- Non-sterile gloves can be easily disposed of once worn – no need for washing
- Conforms to BS EN 455
- Please note: received items’ brand/packaging may be different to those advertised
- Latex also offers good protection against microbes, chemicals and other contaminants
- Powder-free for safer food handling without risk of tainting ingredients
- Soft latex material keeps hands comfortable – even with lengthy use
- Awaiting Stock
- Non Branded