One of the largest commercial fridges built by Polar, the U-Series 1300 Ltr heavy duty double door fridge delivers all the performance, reliability and efficiency you’d expect from a chiller this size. With a net usable capacity of 934 litres, there’s plenty of space to store ingredients over the six sturdy adjustable shelves. Alternatively, why not swap out the shelves with double size (2/1) gastronorm pans? GNs will slot directly into the shelf supports for maximum fridge versatility.
Cooling is provided by a powerful forced air system, which effectively channels the air to all parts of the interior, ensuring a reliably cool environment for maximum food hygiene. The control is also easy, thanks to the intuitive digital control panel which also displays the cabinet temperature at all times. The cooling and insulation is very effective, allowing efficient operation even when kitchen temperatures reach as high as 43°C.
When it comes to cleaning, the Polar makes it easy. Stainless steel construction throughout is both robust and simple to clean, whilst the heavy duty castors allow painless positioning and installation. The secure lockable self-closing doors have removable magnetic seals so they can be quickly washed when required.
Polar U-Series is the pinnacle of the Polar kitchen refrigeration range, designed to reliably store your most valuable produce. Built to the highest commercial specifications, these units feature powerful forced air cooling – perfect for reducing food waste whilst conserving food taste. If you expect to access the unit very frequently, Polar U-Series refrigeration reliably keeps a consistently cool temperature, even in conditions up to 43°C.
- Six sturdy adjustable shelves boost storage capacity
- Automatic defrost maximises efficiency and cooling performance
- Time-saving, easy-clean construction makes maintaining the unit simple
- Accurate, user-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Lockable, self-closing doors improve security and help to maintain temperature
- Sturdy lockable castors enable easy positioning for simpler cleaning and installation
- Net Usable Capacity: 934 Ltr
- Ambient temperature range: 5°C to 43°C
- 2/1 GN compatible interior enables rapid filling and access of stock
- 70mm insulation reduces running costs, improves efficiency and boosts performance
- Forced air cooling for rapid temperature recovery
- Next Day